Sumo Logic Delivers DevOps Observability to Development Teams with New Integrations for End-to-End Software Delivery
CircleCI and GitLab Now Supported in Sumo Logic Software Development Optimization (SDO) Solution
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Nov. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sumo Logic (Nasdaq: SUMO), the pioneer in continuous intelligence, today introduced new integrations with CircleCI and GitLab designed to help development teams build, run and measure the health of the entire software delivery lifecycle.
The Sumo Logic Software Development Optimization (SDO) solution makes it easy to democratize and unify fragmented data generated by tools used to build and deliver software. With these new integrations, CircleCI and GitLab customers get the visibility they need to measure and manage the software development and delivery process.
Development teams can collaborate better and garner insight to make data-driven decisions that improve performance to:
- Optimize builds and deployments - In a single view, know which builds and deployments take the longest, which fail more frequently and which teams deploy more often.
- Balance resources - Track issues opened, closed and reopened in a given time period. See the breakdown of issues by severity or priority to ensure engineering resources are properly assigned.
- Identify bottlenecks - Get instant visibility into the rate and status of merge requests, as well as associated pipelines. Be able to act on stalled merge requests or failed pipelines that are slowing work velocity.
Read the blog: Extend your DevOps Analysis to CircleCI and GitLab Data
- “At CircleCI, we focus on helping our customers improve how they build and deliver modern, distributed applications while dealing with more complexity than ever. The native support for CircleCI’s CI/CD platform in the Sumo Logic Software Development Optimization solution enables them to benchmark their performance against industry-standard metrics and use those insights to achieve a new level of DevOps maturity.” Tom Trahan, VP Business Development, CircleCI
- "Continuous visibility of CI/CD pipelines has shifted from a nice-to-have to a must-have for development teams," said Michael Marfise, General Manager & Vice President, Product Growth, Sumo Logic. “Reducing build issues, improving velocity, and optimizing deployments are critical to delivering reliable digital experiences. The Sumo Logic SDO solution, with new integrations for CircleCI and GitLab, enables organizations to achieve full pipeline observability in minutes with out-of-the-box dashboards and data analytics." Michael Marfise, GM & VP, Product Growth, Sumo Logic
- “In order to keep up with our customer’s needs, it’s important for us to maintain a culture of continuous improvement and quality in our development and delivery processes. With the GitLab app in Sumo Logic, not only can we collect and visualize the performance of our repos, pipeline runs, deployments, and more, but we can correlate that data with critical signals for test, quality, and security in our DevOps toolchain. Together we can rapidly identify and resolve inefficiencies.” Andy Markham, VP Product Management at Sauce Labs, a GitLab customer
- The CircleCI app is available in the Sumo Logic App Catalog today.
- The GitLab app is available in the Sumo Logic App Catalog today.
About Sumo Logic
Sumo Logic Inc. (Nasdaq: SUMO) is the pioneer in continuous intelligence, a new category of software, which enables organizations of all sizes to address the data challenges and opportunities presented by digital transformation, modern applications, and cloud computing. The Sumo Logic Continuous Intelligence Platform™ automates the collection, ingestion, and analysis of application, infrastructure, security, and IoT data to derive actionable insights within seconds. More than 2,100 customers around the world rely on Sumo Logic to build, run, and secure their modern applications and cloud infrastructures. Only Sumo Logic delivers its platform as a true, multi-tenant SaaS architecture, across multiple use-cases, enabling businesses to thrive in the Intelligence Economy. For more information, visit www.sumologic.com.
Sumo Logic is a trademark or registered trademark of Sumo Logic in the United States and in foreign countries. All other company and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Any information regarding offerings, updates, functionality, or other modifications, including release dates, is subject to change without notice. The development, release, and timing of any offering, update, functionality, or modification described herein remains at the sole discretion of Sumo Logic, and should not be relied upon in making a purchase decision, nor as a representation, warranty, or commitment to deliver specific offerings, updates, functionalities, or modifications in the future.