Sumo Logic to Showcase Observability and Security Solutions at AWS re:Invent 2020
Company to Host Fireside Chat with Redmonk’s James Governor on the Art of Observability and How to Implement an Observability Strategy
Virtual Booth Includes Demos, Trainings and Best Practices Sessions Across DevSecOps Including Deep Technical Sessions on Sumo Logic’s Cloud SIEM Solution
Cross-cutting approach to managing reliability of AWS-based apps
The shift from a siloed monitoring-only approach to observability is realized through reliability that ensures security, performance and availability across the application stack. Sumo Logic’s Observability solutions provide enterprises with a unified view of real-time analytics across a vast amount of application and infrastructure logs, metrics, traces and metadata.
Sumo Logic’s AWS Observability Solution takes a cross-cutting approach to managing reliability of AWS-based applications and underlying AWS services by easily and automatically ingesting, collecting, unifying and analyzing telemetry data from popular AWS services — such as Application Load Balancer, Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Relational Database (RDS), AWS Lambda, Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon API Gateway — in order to quickly detect anomalous events, determine timeline and scale of anomalies, and enable rapid root cause analysis through machine learning aided technology. It does all of this while keeping the raw data secure in case it contains sensitive information.
To monitor or observe: the million-dollar question
Modern distributed applications architected on AWS are built with agility as the primary goal. This agility creates multiple changing failure modes which means new approaches to management are needed. This
Expertise in the booth: security and observability
- “Sumo Security in 60: Getting started with security using Sumo Logic” - a technical session geared toward practitioners across SecOps, DevOps and IT Ops. Discover how Sumo Logic’s Cloud SIEM solution delivers security analytics and makes audit and compliance easier for AWS and hybrid environments with SOC automation, out-of-the-box correlation rules, threat intelligence, AWS security benchmarking and more.
- Observability workshops - modernize businesses with detailed insight into the health of AWS stacks by getting hands-on with Sumo Logic’s observability solutions. Interactive learning exercises include troubleshooting with tracing and in-depth diagnosis with our root cause analysis tool.
- Demos - see
Sumo Logicin action and dive deeper into security and observability solutions including: modern app observability, AWS observability, detecting AWS account compromise with Sumo Logic’s Cloud SIEM, security analytics using the power of AWS, and how to leverage the Sumo Logicplatform for security and compliance and AWS Security benchmark.
- On Demand Sessions - attendees can access on-demand sessions that feature best practices for monitoring, troubleshooting and securing modern application as well as customer presentations.
The virtual booth schedule can be found here.
- Check out Sumo Logic’s virtual booth agenda at AWS re:Invent
- Book a meeting with
Sumo Logicat AWS re:Invent
- Learn more about Sumo Logic’s AWS observability solution
- Sign up for a free trial of
Any information regarding offerings, updates, functionality, or other modifications, including release dates, is subject to change without notice. The development, release, and timing of any offering, update, functionality, or modification described herein remains at the sole discretion of
Source: Sumo Logic, Inc.